Tour Prices Include:
- Accommodation (based on double occupancy - single supplement for an additional fee)
- Meals, as specified per tour
- Airport transfers
- Car and ferry transfers
- Kayak, bike, and snorkel equipment*
- Guide & kayak instruction
- Applicable taxes
- Company & personal liability insurance
*Equipment: kayaks— single and tandem sit-in touring kayaks with rudder or skeg, paddle, sprayskirt, life vest, and dry bags. Paddle jackets and waterproof pants are supplied in shoulder seasons; snorkeling— snorkel, mask, aqua shoes; cycling— Trek hybrid road and mountain bicycles, helmet, small handle bar bag.
- Air transportation
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Baggage/cancellation/accident insurance
- Deviations from announced itinerary and independent excursions
- Personal expenses such as phone/fax/e-mail
Adriatic Kayak Tours if a full service travel agency. We will gladly assist you in making your travel plans, additional nights accommodations in Dubrovnik and custom tour arrangements for an additional fee. Please contact us for details.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Prices are per person in Croatian Kuna. Due to ﬂuctuation in exchange rates, prices published in foreign currencies may not be accurate. When settling ﬁnal payment, current Euro/USD - Kuna exchange rates will be used. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. No deposit is required for day tours. Reservations for week-long tours will be held for 3 weeks pending receipt of a 20% deposit. Conﬁrmation will be sent upon receipt of your reservation form and 20% deposit payment. Your deposit invoice and credit card or bank transfer receipt serves as final confirmation. Deposits for tour cancellations four months in advance are 70% refundable. Deposits within four months or less of your tour date are non refundable.
Itinerary Changes & Flexibility
- You may transfer dates or tours without penalty, given space availability.
Day Tour Group and Family Discounts
- Groups and Families of of 6 or more receive a 10% discount. Week-long tours are not discounted.
Limitations of Liability
AKT is not responsible for physical injury, illness, or personal property damage or loss incurred by guests. AKT is not liable for expenses not speciﬁed as included in the trip cost. AKT reserves the right to make itinerary modiﬁcations due to weather or rough seas, to improve the trip quality, or to accommodate the well-being and comfort of guests.